Your Child is Treasured at Taupo Children's Corner
- We provide a nurturing, safe, calm and home-like environment for your child
- We have a generous teacher to child ratio
- Our teachers and carers are all well qualified and experienced
- Our centre is multi-cultural and inclusive where everyone feels welcoming and supportive, where friendships come easily
- Children learn through play and develop life-skills through play-based learning
- Social skills are developed by playing and learning alongside other in a positive environment
- We offer 20 ECE hours for 3 to 4 years with an optional fee.
We understand the demands of today's busy lifestyles and we aim to provide education and care that caters to the individual needs of your family.
One Town - Two Locations
Duncan Street Complex
Duncan Street complex is a happy home-away-from-home for children from babies to five-years-old. Our three rooms are linked by a colourful and active outdoor nature and play area, surrounded by shade trees and plants.
The main entrance to our complex is off Rifle Range Road
Lakewood Drive is purpose-built and creates a happy and nurturing environment for your child under one roof. We have a wonderful outdoor play and exploration area and love the ‘bottom field’ and all the outdoor adventure time that it gives.